Wednesday 27 June 2012

Marina Mermaid...

... a recent purchase which I thought I would share are my new nails courtesy of effie. If you haven't already heard of her within the blogosphere *where have you been hiding* check out her blog she is one incredibly creative lady.  I am so glad that these are available to purchase as I for one love having beautiful talons but I simply do not have the patience or the skill to produce them as well as these lovelies have been crafted.

My fingers at present look the most fun and crazy I have ever had them and I love it!!  I chose the Marina Mermaid design but to be honest I'll be going back for more as there are so many to choose from!  They are a gorgeous two tone aqua and purple in colour finished with glitter and rhinestones.  I think they are fantastic value as there is so much detail packed into the set and to top it all off they are completely unique and original, quite a change from what you normally would get at a salon.  I am not normally a fan of false nails but unsurprisingly these were just too gorgeous to pass up.  I did trim them down a little as I'm just not accustomed to having them too long, but to be honest I'm a convert and I don't think I ever want to take them off.

You can purchase yours here for £8.00 and see the rest of effie's amazing designs!
[candid pants picture] shiny shiny

1 comment:

  1. oh wow i love these! i'm not used to wearing false nail eithers - i wore some a couple of weeks ago to my graduation ball and they felt like claws. but these are so pretty i would make an exception. there is so much detail in the design. they look lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete