Wednesday 13 June 2012

Long time no blog...

... well I finally have my life back (thankgod) after the most hectic year of my life at uni, and I haven't even finished yet, still a year to go.  So back to blogging, I am so determined to get back on track and blog about all the exciting things I've been up to and the amazing opportunities I've had.  One of which was a couple of months back when I had the most amazing day working as an assistant stylist on a S/S shoot for fellow blogger Josie Marie at Mannequin.  I have always wanted to have a bash at styling and I can honestly say I loved it! Josie's blog is beautiful, she has created her own innovative editorials to compliment current trends, and I am so thrilled I got to work with her!

You can find the end result here...

No comments:

Post a Comment