Tuesday 3 April 2012

Rainy day for me...

.... so some lovely blog comments (thankyou so much!) have spurred me on to post again, its been nearly a month since my last post and I know its the most over used excuse in history but I have been super busy! Seriously, its not a cop out I have so much to tell and share about my excursions over the last few weeks, its only when I look back at my photos that I really remember how much I have done. So in summary since my last post I have been to Paris, completed a brief including a garment to be proud of, eaten scrummy baking that my best friend keeps making, made the decision to do a juice detox, had an amazing opportunity to be assistant on a S/S fashion shoot, had a lovely break away in Amsterdam with my mr, plenty of snuggles with the puggles, gorgeous family day for my wonderful mum's birthday, shopped, and found my love of art again thus proving that: damn I can paint :) Phew! So will try to do posts on everything soon!

1 comment:

  1. wow, i would love the be an assistant at a photoshoot. :) sounds great and paris is amazing! love this city so so much.
    really nice blog in btw :) i started to follow you and keep up the great work, dear!
    maybe you'll have a look on my blog as well :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    International Romwe Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete