Sunday 15 April 2012

Missing art...


... so feeling a little inspired through doing my uni work *sigh* and being completely egged on by the amasing Malia's artwork (http://deepfriedfreckles.blogspot.co.uk/) I have really come to appreciate how much I miss doing any form of painting, drawing or digital media. Sometimes I feel like all the fun and appreciation is taken from it when I do it for uni, because everything is required within such tight and constricted deadlines. I seem to do something and hand it in before I get the chance to look back and reflect on what Ive produced. So I did just that and dug out some old work! And after getting bogged down with everything thats going on and the minute I had a little moment to appreciate that damn I did do alright actually...




....if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment