Saturday 11 February 2012

New obsessions...

... so its been months & I haven't posted again ooopsie.  Maybe ill be more dedicated in the summer when I have some time on my hands.At the moment I'm extremely excited with all the spring/summer collections surfacing in the shops, the only thing thats holding me back from a mega splurge is the weather.  It may look sunny but its freezing here not good for sheer blouses, printed vest or pastel shorts just yet.  So I'm hanging on but there is some beautiful stuff out there.  Also being a fashion student I've had my hands on images of the current runway collections for ages so its great to see them in the glossy editorials, Vogue has been extremely pretty for the last 3 months!  So new my new obsession is: black milk clothing! Ive heard about them for ages as I follow a few you tubers who are massive fans but only just had a sneak peek at their website and I love it!!



 I know perhaps the look is slightly contradictory to my spring/summer excitement, but although they are more grungy I do think that Black Milk have a distinctively unique fun edge, which I love and can be perfect for any time of year (like now for example with the transitional period we are going through weather wise) This also answers the question to where Kat von D's quirky leggings came from which she frequently sports on Instagram.  Personally I prefer the skirt version but wouldn't mind either way if any of these lovelies were to make their way into my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment