Monday 20 February 2012

Before bed blogging....

 .... so before I curl up with my kindle and enter the land of nod I wanted to share a few things.  Firstly my gorgeous flowers!!  Although I like to think that me and my fella show our appreciation, affection and adoration for one another the other 364 days of the year it is a nice to have a little bit of something on that most 'romantic' of days.  Behold my beautiful bouquet....  Made up byView Blog my personal florist, my mum :) They both know me so well, as its very reminiscent of the Liberty bouquet I kept banging on about.

So if you like please support their business via their little Facebook page linked below!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Petals-and-Gems/242423795826668


Really awful photo doesn't do it justice really

No comments:

Post a Comment