Friday 9 March 2012

Feeling blue....

.... quick break from the mammoth pile of work I ought to be tackling. But I have got loads of compliments today about this little cutie....


and a lil bargain it was too £22.99 from MissGuided.co.uk here's the link:
http://www.missguided.co.uk/simmone-geometric-print-playsuit-5

I ordered quite a few bits as the prices were so reasonable but once the order came I was a little disappointed with some items been a little cheap looking. Having said that what do I expect for fast fashion? In the end I kept this geometric print playsuit as it was so flattering. I often find as I am long in the body & have short legs that I struggle with playsuits even resorting to making my own, however this one doesn't cling to my chunkier thighs and fits the length of my torso lovely. The print is really fun and bang on trend for this season. I chose to compliment mine with tights and brogues today as it was a little chilly brrrrr not quite summer... yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment