Wednesday 22 June 2011

Slowly going blind....

www.glassesdirect.co.uk
... so last week prompted my every two year eye test.  Low and behold my eyes had gotten slightly worse meaning I have to update my glasses that I have been holding onto for four years.  After a casual obligated browse and quickly putting down the £239 fuschia D&G frames, I came home to the wonderful world of Glasses Direct.  The most nifty little website brought to my attention by believe it or not my not so confident on the web, Grandad.  I was well impressed with the four pairs I had picked out (designer & not) for my 7 day home trial, all arranged in this cute little pink box.  Thus I have ended up placing an order for two pairs with a 2 for 1 deal, 40% off plus an additional fiver off for my home trial rebate.  So all in all- Kiss that High street opticians with your extortionate D&G prices, my Lyle & Scott ones will do just fine at a snippet of the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment